At the European Geoscience Union General Assembly 2017 at Vienna/AT, April 23-29, 2017 Marina Fernández-Delgado Juárez (University of Innsbruck) highlighted the first results of the work related to novel soil amendments of biomass ashes in an oral presentation.
This Conference gathered up to 14500 scientists from more than 100 countries, grouped in 22 subdivisions presenting their research. We were very pleased that the presented abstract was highlighted by the session chair as being of public interest.
Our contribution to the conference can be found here: http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2017/EGU2017-8518-1.pdf
- Topic: Biomass ashes from pyrolytic wood liquefaction as novel soil amendments
- Date: Monday: April 24, 2017
- Session code: SSS5.4. – Soil Science Systems
- Abstract no.: EGU2017-8518
- Presenter: Dr. Marina Fernández-Delgado Juárez
For details on the conference please click here. http://www.egu2017.eu/